Friday, January 18, 2013

011813

Okay, now I'm out here. I a working with a critique group on: A Lake Koshkonong Tale -- story of American Indian man moving from Rez to small WI village and falling in love with the people and especially the female minister of the local church. A clash of cultures and a time of personal growth for all, including the people in the commuinity. If anyone out there looking in has American Indian History to share. I am interested in discussing. Things like names and such. And, I'm working with another critique group on: The Willow Street Child -- A coming of age story for both a young teen and her analyst. Who later learn their blood connection. Of course I continue to kick around the Jessica Tyson Mystery that takes place in Cozumel. Collecting research on that one. More to follow. Jerol

No comments:

Post a Comment